Thought Leadership Marketing
- Lack of brand awareness—unknown by NIH.
- Unclear perception—not known for research, but only for health informatics/ IT
- Reputation issues—seen as a traditional government
Build reputation as a thought leader in health research, as unbiased and almost academic partner, and engage with specific decision makers and influencers.
- Negotiate a strategic partnership with George Washington University, complete with co-branding.
- Host live events (“research forums”) on obesity prevention, e-Cigarettes, mHealth, cancer research, children’s health, addiction and more.
- $4.3M opportunity won and partnered with key panelists.
- Total of 1,000+ registrations (online and in-person) across all live events from 2015-2017.