Are you a talented freelancer looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team?
Our fast-growing company is looking for new team members to join us in our mission to provide innovative solutions and high-quality service and deliverables for our professional services clients.
We are seeking driven and creative individuals who are passionate and eager to work on a diverse set of client tasks with a highly expert and collaborative team. As Piper Strategies team member, you will have the opportunity to contribute to exciting campaigns for a variety of clients in a highly supportive and flexible work environment.
Across all job openings, there are a common set of personal and professional skills which we require:
Exemplary Written and Oral Communication skills: Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to a wide range of audiences. Special preference to those individuals well versed in technology and government.
Strong Interpersonal skills: Ability to foster strong customer relationships and maintain positive interactions with a wide range of technical and executive stakeholders.
Creativity: Ability to develop fresh and original ideas with engaging content that captures readers’ attention and keeps them interested
Organization and Time Management: Good organizational skills are essential, including the ability to manage multiple tasks, track progress, and maintain accurate records. Ability to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
Attention to detail: Possess a keen eye for detail to ensure that their designs are flawless and error-free.
- Interview SMEs to gather content/input
- Ghost write content
- Write long format content such as eBooks/white papers
- Repurpose technical content into marketing speak
- Write short form content such as blogs and article
- Craft content blurbs for tip sheets, listicles, infographics and social media
- Draft case studies and solution briefs
- Copyediting and proofreading as needed
- Create logos and collateral templates in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiarity with creating templates in MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Large format designs for outdoor advertising
- Aesthetic design for conference booth assets
- Social media graphics
- Digital advertising design
- Infographics and graphics to convey complex concepts
- Custom iconography
- Draft and issue press releases
- Pitching to conference planners, journalists, media companies
- Planning and placing articles to publication specifications
- Ghost write for technical experts
- Conduct media training
- Daily management of client accounts
- Management and oversight of project budget
- Meet or exceed all deadlines
- Manage team utilization and resourcing
- Anticipate and navigate changes in the scope
- Identify and mitigate potential risks, including contingency planning.